BLU - Hans Eisenherz, Medic

The home of the Deceased, may they Rest In Peace.

BLU - Hans Eisenherz, Medic

Postby Hans Eisenherz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:13 am

Name: Hans Eisenherz

Age: He claims that he's 47, and firmly stands by it. However, due to constant contact with the chemicals in respawn, he was able to stay that physical age. However his real age is 80.

Date of Birth: April 14th, 1918.

Team Favorite Color: Of course BLU; it's the color of superiority.

Class: He is a medic, though he fights more than he heals.  

Nationality: Munich, Bavaria.

Ethnicity: German/Bavarian.

Languages: German is his primary and most favored language, but he is capable of speaking English and a bit of French and Italian too.

Appearance-

Hair Color: Platinum blonde.

Eye Color: Blue.

Height: 6'3

Weight: 210

Image:
hans by peachiicutii, on Flickr

Personality:
Hans is many things; he has integrity, loyalty, and courage. Many of his character traits are rather admirable because he has a strong belief in being this respectable person, and despite his past, what he's been through, Hans manages to be a rather light hearted individual. He enjoys; that is to say that he is a person who has fun in living. He loves Jazz and the dances that come with it; he drinks and smokes with companions, he laughs and jokes about most everything. He loves to be alive; he loves to have spirit and to be in a place where everyone is motivated and ready to do something.

On the battlefield, his mind clicks a bit differently. Hans uses his teachings in the SS - Junkerschule Bad Tölz to assist him in his work concerning his career within BLU, and more importantly his teachings of the Waffen-SS training as an army general to his position in his respective troop. For instance, not using the word “Herr” when speaking to others, and the adoption of the concept of relationships and equality in troops, one similar to that of the officers and their soldiers at the time of WWII. He doesn’t place discrimination on troops especially after all his years in combat with both WWII and BLU, and commends men and women alike for their bravery and strength. 

Hans, however, does have his downsides; he cannot stand people who are so willing for the easy way out, and despises cowardice in the face of danger. He also feels a bit more secure  being around Germans if only if its easier to speak without harassment for his accent, and tp relay commands. He also has anger issues and temper tantrums, though those may only come when a comment is made of his "big ass" or "butt-chin". He may have a short temper, he may be angry and prone to violence at times, but his optimism, open companionship, and get-go demeanor is what makes him a good soldier.

Sexuality: He doesn't know himself. Probably bi-curious.

Strengths:
Strong willed
-Hans is courageous and strong in more ways that one. He has a strong will to strive and prevail through even the worst of circumstances, and under pressure he works brilliantly.

Drinking
-He can hold his liqour very well if that can be considered a strength.

Music & Dancing
- He can play a mean sax and do the lindy hop and most other swing dances rather well, but he won't let you know that without some effort.

Weaknesses:
Loud noises
-Although much of what he has learned through his experiences in war are beneficial, off duty he can be prone to get violent or defensive when hearing loud booms like thunder or lightning.

-Short tempered
Hans is like a bomb; it just takes one little spark to set him off. When his face turns red, you know it's time to run.

Sight problems
-He has had visions problems with his right eye since 1936 and wore a monocle since 1939. To this day he is still forced to wear to 'abominable' piece of glass.

History:
Born in Munich, Bavaria, Hans Eisenherz didn’t grow up in a negative environment, no abuse or anything of the sort. He grew up in a warm environment to his mother, Heidi Eisenherz, a factory worker and his father, Willhelm Eisenherz, a proud general in the German army. Unfortunately, Hans' father was taken from him as a result of the first Great War, leaving his mother as the only caretaker and the little blonde without the motivation to keep going.

During the rise of the Nazi Party, or rather the attempt, Hans was in a state of depression. He believed his mother to have sacrificed so many years of her life for him in his youth and he wanted to pay her back anyway he could. His position in Germany was incredibly low, working as a dish washer in some hum drum bar with next to no pay to live off of. He had a legacy to uphold, his father having been a brave general who died for Germany in the Great War. He wanted to prove that his father’s death wasn’t in vain, that his cause would lead to a beautiful, flourishing Germany. He wanted to make his life worth something and to assist his “Fatherland” in any way he could.
When a man such as himself was in such a state, the desperation began building up as Hans tried to find the solutions to these tiresome endeavors. He was looking for something to believe in, someone to guide him through the darkness that took its hold on Germany and into the light. He needed hope.

Unfortunately, within the book “Mein Kampf”, Hans had found his savior.
When Hitler had first released the book, Hans had been one of the rare few to not treated it as a joke. He sincerely believed every piece of information contained within it was true, and he heeded every word.
It is a comical, yet sad instance of being at the wrong place at the wrong time; or rather holding the wrong book at an even worse time. When Adolf Hitler came to power, Hans' wildest fantasies came true.

He quickly became a soldier of the Reich so as to get a place for himself within the Waffen-SS, the armed forces of the Nazi Regime. He had attended the SS-Junkerschule Bad Tölz for his training,  where he had eventually graduated and become an officer. He was completely obedient to the Nazi Party, absolutely loyal in every way. He literally gave everything he had to offer to them and obeyed everything they preached and declared without applying any sort of logic or reasoning to these declarations. He had indeed been apart of the Lebensborn.
He placed himself within the Waffen-SS, the armed forces of the Nazi Regime, and had attended the SS-Junkerschule Bad Tölz.

However, it was in this instance of war that his conscious came to save him. Hans, personally, believed at first that those deemed "Aryan" were perfect in every way, and he had no problems with it. He came about, however, when he met a Jewish Saxophone player in his time in France named Bernhardt. He befriended him through a love of music, and slowly as this friendship grew, Hans began to go back to being himself; what he was before all of this. 

He regained his identity, his integrity. He fought solely for his "Fatherland" proudly, for his father, for what waited back home when it was all over. He, unfortunately, lost contact with his friend, their friendship contained in the saxophone Hans had received as a gift. He didn't regret being a Gruppenfuhrer of his army until he found out what had happened to Bernhardt. Hans was of the many men in the armed forces who weren't given word of the extermination of the lower races, only having found out by a fellow officer as the war neared it's end. He threw away every hint of Nazi paraphernalia he had in pure and utter disgust for himself, and he kept that saxophone closest to his heart.

He no longer had the will power to fight, and as the war ended, he quickly made his escape to Balneario Camboriu, Santa Catarina. BLU had discovered him there, the Aryan with a fake PhD in the medical sciences and the knowledge of how to kill a man without even batting a eyelash. The chance to go to war once more was an alluring thought to the German "doctor". He was getting a chance to redeem himself; to lead his men on to a glorious victory. He could assist men, he could give them that strength he once felt, a just cause. He quickly took their offer, not only to redeem himself as a soldier, but to do his father and best friend proud.

When he first arrived at HQ, he was recruited to troop 1943 where he would quickly dominate as team leader with his compatriots; skilled Russian marksman Bosko Vallenski, the cruel and ruthless Russian Spy Stanislav Vikentieva, and most importantly the Southern Gentleman demoman Howard Perkins. He stayed with the troop for a great deal of years, leading them through countless victories. Well... until one unfortunate incident.

They had been attacked during ceasefire without warning, and unfortunately they were all unarmed.  Hans, of course, tried to fight them all off with only a dagger after being fatally wounded by a demoman's sticky bomb. He soon went unconscious from the blood loss, and what had happened to his team mates was a mystery. Thankfully, he was saved by those from head quarters when they got word of the attack, and he woke up in the medic's wing soon after. When he asked if his team mates were alright, all he received was the same answer, "that's none of your concern." Of course, an infuriated and obsessed Hans did his all to find any of his teammates for years as he was moved from one troop to the next. Eventually, he had found who he believed was the only survivor of the attack; Bosko Akim Vallenski. He quickly demanded his deportation to the swamp base, and his request was granted.

Loadout: 

Primary: Blutsauger

Secondary: Kritzkrieg, though he has snuck a portable defibrillator on the field twice before.

Melee: Ubersaw.

First Person Sample:
It was, perhaps, a strenuous effort on my part... Soldiers came and gone so simply, yet I felt an obligation, an attachment to some sniper who did little more but aggravate me daily with his ridiculous antics. I suppose I'm attached, not exactly in the way that companions are with one another but in a familial sort of way. I do not want to see him hurt, but I know it's inevitable, and so I trained him to keep such a thing from happening to him. But now... I guess it's what got me so drawn to him. He is my last soldier after that horrible trap... I can't lose that. I won't lose that.

Third Person Sample:
The day’s battle was beginning to come to a close, the setting sun hidden behind clouds of debris, black smoke filling up the blonde medic’s lungs as he ran. Hans panted softly as he barreled through the hail of gunfire, face painted with the blood of his most recent kill. He slammed his body against the wall near the entrance of the RED base, and a soft smile grew on his dirtied face as he realized how much closer he was getting to that briefcase. It was no easy task getting within the enemy's territory, that was for sure, and he wasn't about to let Respawn pick him up anytime soon from the smack of a Bostonian’s bat or the thwack of a Texan’s wrench. With his worn bbersaw held in a bloodied, latex-clad hand, Hans walked deeper into the complex before breaking out in a run down the hallway, his jackboots clicking upon the floor of the base. His head moved to and fro as he tried to find the room containing the precious intel, and every so often, he could not help but look up at the bare walls out of habit of trying to see the time, and he growled softly as he was left clueless.

"Gott, schtupid REDs..." He mumbled as he ran past the respawn room, and he couldn’t restrain a growl as the confused sound of a Heavy made itself present.
Last edited by Hans Eisenherz on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hans Eisenherz

Re: BLU - Hans Eisenherz, Medic

Postby Puffin » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:12 pm

*unnecessary wall of text that I can't delete for some reason*
Last edited by Puffin on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Postby Hans Eisenherz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Oh no no, thank you so much for pointing all this out! I wasn't sure about everything because all that specifically, and because I got this all from a old file and I just copy and pasted =\. He was meant as a parody, so everything shouldve been edited and made more serious for this forum! Not to mention everything I meant got stuck in a jumbled mess! I'm editing it right now, so thanks a lot for telling me this, it really helps a lot so I don't make myself look like a dumby again! =)
Hans Eisenherz

Postby Puffin » Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:28 pm

No problem, always happy to help. Can't wait to see the final product. :3
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Postby Hans Eisenherz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:52 am

Edited! And gosh, I don't know why it didn't delete either! I thought that option was here before!
Hans Eisenherz

Postby Puffin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:16 pm

Lol yeah the forums can be pretty finicky sometimes.

Anyway, this looks great, LOADS better. I can't wait to play with him.

this guy looks like he's going to give Mr Tall, Blonde, and Scandinavian a run for his money :Va
Puffin
Site Admin

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:21 am

ACCEPTED LIKE A BOSS!
HELLO HANS, WELCOME TO HELL! >8D
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby The Announcer » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 pm

You’ve been accepted to BLU, half-blind Nazi.

I must say, our recruiters were primarily amused by the fact that your chin looked like your ass. I disagreed; your chin wasn't quite large enough.

Remember, your team’s activities can be accessed here.
You are required to make a introductory thread in the Docks, even if you don’t get any replies. This is an important process, and should be done the same day you are accepted.

Please remember the rules, and that you are allowed to update your application with information on your character; we have specifically designed the app for this purpose. After beginning your dock thread, tag as you like.

Remember: We at BLU do not support friendships with the enemy. These will be found and destroyed.

Do you prefer us to introduce you to your teammates as Hans Bigarshe, or Hans Buttschen?

Enjoy your time on BLU!
The Announcer
Site Admin

Return to The Graveyard