The Hell!? (Bulletin Board)

Old threads from the BLU base.

The Hell!? (Bulletin Board)

Postby Connal Reid » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:57 pm

« Thread Started on Jul 27, 2011, 1:23pm »

Jane Collins wrote:A sloppy message has been hastily scrawled upon a small sheet of torn notebook paper, the written print is obnoxiously large.

"What the fuck is with all these freaks running around? I didn't sign up to be part of a fucking freakshow act."

Felicien Sauvage wrote:Snooty French script overrides the message.

"What the fuck fudge is with all these freaks lovely folks running around? I didn't sign up to be part of a fucking freakshow act. zoo attraction, but I'm enjoying myself ;)"

Jane Collins wrote:Another piece of paper with larger print this time around has been purposefully stuck over her edited message.

"You're not funny, faggot."
Last edited by Connal Reid on Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Tihun - BLU Heavy Hyena Bitch
Connal Reid
Colonel

Location: Just follow the sound of the music.//Somewhere, idk

Re: The Hell!? (Bulletin Board)

Postby Connal Reid » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 pm

((Whoops, forgot some posts! :V))

Felicien Sauvage wrote:Jane's new message has been shifted down just enough to show the original note. Upon her new note is more frou frou French script.

"I know. I'm hilarious."

Jane Collins wrote:Two words printed right below her second message, original note hidden again.

"Fuck off."

Felicien Sauvage wrote:The two notes are now under the same thumbtack with the original message on top. No response has been added to either of them.

(12, I think, it's only labeled as "Derelict Account") wrote:There is, however, another note put somewhere near. The paper's a little wrinkled and the handwriting is...almost illegible, but it's easy enough to tell what it says. The size varies a lot, and it's written in pencil.

Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Tihun - BLU Heavy Hyena Bitch
Connal Reid
Colonel

Location: Just follow the sound of the music.//Somewhere, idk

Return to BLU Team