Mayfield RP

Advertise yourself or a budding roleplay here! We don't mind at all.

Mayfield RP

Postby Hannah Lee » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:21 am

Hey guys, I was wondering whether there was anyone here who would be interested to join this giant LJ RP called Mayfield? The basic premise of the story is that your character has been kidnapped into this 1950s American suburb. They wake up in a bed that's not theirs, with a spouse that's not theirs, with a job that's not theirs, and even a past that's not theirs. Mayfield has given your character an entirely new life that's not yours. Problem? You can't leave. And that's not the worse thing either; there are other people staying in Mayfield, folks who seem to think that this life in Mayfield is the real thing. And then there are those who seem to be pulling the strings from the top. They have nearly God-like abilities, and seem hell-bent on making your life as miserable as possible.

However, there are others, like you, who were kidnapped from different places, times, and even worlds.While everything you have will be taken away from you (powers, weapons, items, scars, etc.), you can eventually regain them. There are also clues popping up here and there that seem to point to Mayfield's true purpose.

It's a giant RP, with people playing characters from different shows/cartoons/games/etc. It's one giant crossover RP, actually. So far for the TF2 crew, we've got:

RED
Sniper
Spy
Pyro
Scout
Engie (in application process, hopefully to be played by me.)

BLU
Scout
Spy
Medic
Pyro
Sniper

Others:
Miss Pauling (played by me)

The TF2 crew would really appreciate if we had more people join the fray! You don't have to pick any of the remaining classes; you could choose some others like The Director, The Administrator, even SAXTON HALE.

You could also go as a character from a different fandom, so long as they have not been picked by others yet.

Site: http://mayfield-rpg.livejournal.com/profile

If you have any other questions, post them here and I'll answer as soon as possible. Thanks guys!
Hannah Lee

Return to Roleplay Ads