ATTEN-HUT!

Any and all art, story, or otherwise relevant to the roleplay or TF2 in general. This can include screenshots.

ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 am

The face of BLU's Soldier, Sykes Abernathy. Look at the ugly mug. Yegh! This is the picture of what he looks like before the first battle.
A 'Before' picture, if you will.
He claimed the Exquisite Rack. It's his. Deal with it. XD

Image
|
|
|
|
|

Now, for the 'After' pic. It's in his Bio if you don't get it.
Image
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh dear...
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Image
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Height Chart. Cause it needs to be done. Unfortunately, only had three candidates on the MUST HAVE list.
Yuri, William, and Sykes

Image
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Yeaaa, I have no excuse for this.

Image
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Yuri Vanavich Karloff » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:25 pm

SGT Sykes Abernathy wrote:Height Chart. Cause it needs to be done. Unfortunately, only had three candidates on the MUST HAVE list.
Yuri, William, and Sykes

Image


Actually, sorry to say, but Yuri's a bit short there. He's actually Seven feet, and eight inches tall (92 inches). He's a full six inches to short here XD. But yeah. It looks good. Thanks.
Yuri Vanavich Karloff
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:21 pm

Yuri Vanavich Karloff wrote:Actually, sorry to say, but Yuri's a bit short there. He's actually Seven feet, and eight inches tall (92 inches). He's a full six inches to short here XD. But yeah. It looks good. Thanks.


Ah, FUDGE BISCUITS. Eh, oh well. If this chart HAD been accurate, it would have been good. But thank you for telling me. I'll fix that up soon.
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Is it bad that I want to tackle him from behind and give him ear scritchies until he goes limp?
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 am

Gerhard Melsbach wrote:Is it bad that I want to tackle him from behind and give him ear scritchies until he goes limp?


Hahaha~ Oh man. I don't even know if Soldier has even thought about those dangers yet.
But go for it! I wouldn't recommend it but I am CERTAINLY not condemning the thought.
The outcome will be hilarious.
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:33 am

SGT Sykes Abernathy wrote:
Gerhard Melsbach wrote:Is it bad that I want to tackle him from behind and give him ear scritchies until he goes limp?


Hahaha~ Oh man. I don't even know if Soldier has even thought about those dangers yet.
But go for it! I wouldn't recommend it but I am CERTAINLY not condemning the thought.
The outcome will be hilarious.


Hahahaaa, cause Gerhard was originally going to be a veterinarian before changing his major to become a pediatrician. He learned a lot of tricks to calm frightened animals. Including grabbing by the nape of the neck and ear scritchies. :)
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh my. The cuteness. It hurts to imagine but I can't stop laughing at the mental image that keeps coming up.
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 am

SGT Sykes Abernathy wrote:Oh my. The cuteness. It hurts to imagine but I can't stop laughing at the mental image that keeps coming up.


*snerk*
Happy drooling puppy dog.
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:54 am

Image

...I have begun to notice this trend as well, lol
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:50 am

:3
fuzzyfuzzyfuzzyfuzzyfuzzy~!
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:44 pm

You and the fuzziness. XD
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

SGT Sykes Abernathy wrote:You and the fuzziness. XD


Hahahaa~! Yes. :3
MY GREATEST WEAKNESS IS THE FUZZIES!!!
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby SGT Sykes Abernathy » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:02 am

Well, then, here are more of the FUZZIES.
Image


Mostly done because of that thing we wrote on Tumblr. Made me laugh.
Image

And I honestly think they're just playing with each other. I can't tell....
Image
SGT Sykes Abernathy
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Hannah Lee » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:12 am

Ha ha, I like the 2nd one, it's hilarious! Though I have to wonder what Sgt Sykes is thinking in the third one? Maybe he's teething or something...Gerhard must not be too happy though.
Hannah Lee
 

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 am

Hannah Lee wrote:Ha ha, I like the 2nd one, it's hilarious! Though I have to wonder what Sgt Sykes is thinking in the third one? Maybe he's teething or something...Gerhard must not be too happy though.


No, no he is not.
It's probably the tentacle's fault, too, cause there's always that one stray...
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: ATTEN-HUT!

Postby Hannah Lee » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Gerhard Melsbach wrote:
Hannah Lee wrote:Ha ha, I like the 2nd one, it's hilarious! Though I have to wonder what Sgt Sykes is thinking in the third one? Maybe he's teething or something...Gerhard must not be too happy though.


No, no he is not.
It's probably the tentacle's fault, too, cause there's always that one stray...


It would be hilarious if you guys did roleplay that scene out. I actually check up on both Gerhard and Sykes every now and then on Tumblr, just to see how things are going between them.
Hannah Lee
 

Next

Return to Arts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron