FINAL MAP REDRAW

Any and all art, story, or otherwise relevant to the roleplay or TF2 in general. This can include screenshots.

FINAL MAP REDRAW

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:08 am

After several drafts, comments, reviewing of the in game map and consultation with both my father (CAD designer) and my uncle (construction worker) and my old wood shop teacher, I have FINALLY come up with a final redesign of the map floor plan.
This is using the BLU base as a template, but it can easily be applied to RED. Just take off the front porch.

First Floor

Second Floor

Hopefully, this will be satisfactory and any alterations of the mostly unused forum spaces may be easily undertaken.
Please leave comments and constructive criticism, but know that the previous thread has already done quite a bit of that.

PS. Thank you Ames for breaking up the image for me, now everyone can see the whole thing! :D
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Re: FINAL MAP REDRAW

Postby Yuri Vanavich Karloff » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:13 am

It's strange that one has to go past the smoking lounge to go to the respawn... but ok. I can see it now, every time Yuri dies, he is tempted to take just one more long drag...
Yuri Vanavich Karloff

Re: FINAL MAP REDRAW

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:24 am

Heh, well, I'm eventually going to map out each room and how they all fit together and stuff, but there's a big window in the smoking lounge to keep most of the smell from getting into the living areas. Doesn't always work, of course, but it's a design thing that happens.
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Return to Arts