Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Where we go to introduce ourselves, post memes, other things of the relatively same nature. Discuss whatever here.

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby 12 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:48 pm

yessssssssss.
User avatar
12
Lieutenant
 
Posts: 289
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:59 pm
Location: Hiding somewhere. // RED base. x2 // BEING DEAD.

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Puffin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:38 pm

I think I just got trolled
fuck you valve, that wasn't worth 5 year's wait
that wasn't worth much of anything besides the quality of the animation

fuck im kinda mad
User avatar
Puffin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Anu Laar » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:37 pm

Well I liked it. XD
User avatar
Anu Laar
Mercenary
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:06 pm

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:00 pm

Puffin wrote:I think I just got trolled
fuck you valve, that wasn't worth 5 year's wait
that wasn't worth much of anything besides the quality of the animation

fuck im kinda mad


In all honesty, they've had the actual short done for MONTHS now, and they've said as much.
All the waiting was for them sorting through community made items to include in the update and sorting out how best to present it.
So, yeah, it was a bit of a troll, but I think for a somewhat good reason.
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Henry Adams » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:02 pm

I think she's more concerned with the five years than thence months :/
User avatar
Henry Adams
Moderator
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:27 am
Location: Almost universally in the Dev-Lab.

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Henry Adams wrote:I think she's more concerned with the five years than thence months :/


Technically, it was 4 years working on Meet the Medic and all of the update that lead up to Meet the Medic, then another 6 months to a year working on Meet the Pyro, which actually meets the standards of the previous TF2 Meet the vids much more closely than the Medic short.
Meet the Medic was the apology for a 4 year wait.
Meet the Pyro was re-establishing the standard.
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Also, Server wise?
Devin is more than happy to set up a server for us, and yes, he can run the server while he is away from the computer.
So we can basically play to our heart's content on a password protected private server we don't have to pay for.
:D
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Puffin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Gerhard Melsbach wrote:
Henry Adams wrote:I think she's more concerned with the five years than thence months :/


Technically, it was 4 years working on Meet the Medic and all of the update that lead up to Meet the Medic, then another 6 months to a year working on Meet the Pyro, which actually meets the standards of the previous TF2 Meet the vids much more closely than the Medic short.
Meet the Medic was the apology for a 4 year wait.
Meet the Pyro was re-establishing the standard.

Meet the Pyro was a huge let down. It just seemed half-assed, and I didn't find it funny.
What a disappointing last "meet the" video

but that's just like, my opinion man

ABOUT SERVERS

That sounds wonderful, so what day are you planning, and what time of day?
User avatar
Puffin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:30 pm
Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Re: Pyromania Update - Damnit more Achievements...

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 am

Saturdays and Sundays, from about 4pm to 10pm Pacific time if I can get Devin to swing it.
Possibly earlier, possibly later, however people want it to work. I just figured the weekend would be the best time.
User avatar
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 pm
Location: Meddling in other people's business

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron