ABSENCE - LIMITED AVAILABILITY LISTING

Where we go to introduce ourselves, post memes, other things of the relatively same nature. Discuss whatever here.

Re: ABSENCE - LIMITED AVAILABILITY LISTING

Postby Tentacles » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:29 am

12 wrote:Got some bad news this morning. I'll be off-and-on for a while.

come back soon!
Tentacles
Colonel

Location: Falling apart // Creeping around // BLU base // Trying not to get shot in the head

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:53 pm

12 wrote:Got some bad news this morning. I'll be off-and-on for a while.

*hug* Hope things work out for the better, Falco, best of luck.
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Puffin » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:02 am

So I'm getting oral surgery on Friday (and it's on the side of my mouth that i usually chew on, cool story bro). I'll still be on steam probably, but if I'm slower to tag/out of it/unwilling to talk on skype for a few days, please understand why.

Also, I will probably be getting some manner of painkillers, so if I'm on steam I might not be entirely lucid. Quality tags might be hard to achieve, but when I'm relatively sober I'll try and keep up.
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 am

Puffin wrote:So I'm getting oral surgery on Friday (and it's on the side of my mouth that i usually chew on, cool story bro). I'll still be on steam probably, but if I'm slower to tag/out of it/unwilling to talk on skype for a few days, please understand why.

Also, I will probably be getting some manner of painkillers, so if I'm on steam I might not be entirely lucid. Quality tags might be hard to achieve, but when I'm relatively sober I'll try and keep up.

Oh man, I hate having work done on my mouth. After 2 years of braces and having to get all four of my wisdom teeth taken out...
I feel for you, Bird. *hug*
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Puffin » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:01 pm

Gerhard Melsbach wrote:
Puffin wrote:So I'm getting oral surgery on Friday (and it's on the side of my mouth that i usually chew on, cool story bro). I'll still be on steam probably, but if I'm slower to tag/out of it/unwilling to talk on skype for a few days, please understand why.

Oh man, I hate having work done on my mouth. After 2 years of braces and having to get all four of my wisdom teeth taken out...

Braces weren't that bad for me, actually. My orthodontist was a chill guy. And the only serious work I've had on my teeth otherwise was getting four of them pulled.
Were your wisdom teeth pulled out or surgically removed? (Thanks for the thought, btw)
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Puffin wrote:
Gerhard Melsbach wrote:

Braces weren't that bad for me, actually. My orthodontist was a chill guy. And the only serious work I've had on my teeth otherwise was getting four of them pulled.
Were your wisdom teeth pulled out or surgically removed? (Thanks for the thought, btw)

I had a really crappy time with an overbite and a crooked tooth and- Yeah, crap with braces.
I don't actually know about my wisdom teeth, I think it was surgery, but I was unconscious throughout the procedure and the drive home due to the drugs, so... I have no idea. 8|
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Connal Reid » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 pm

So, hey, surprise vacation time! :V I'll be gone for a couple days, nothing too big. If Connal needs to be doing something in the event, I give permission to the mods/admins whatever to puppet him for now. Like, two or three days at the most, I'm guessing.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Tihun - BLU Heavy Hyena Bitch
Connal Reid
Colonel

Location: Just follow the sound of the music.//Somewhere, idk

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Connal Reid wrote:So, hey, surprise vacation time! :V I'll be gone for a couple days, nothing too big. If Connal needs to be doing something in the event, I give permission to the mods/admins whatever to puppet him for now. Like, two or three days at the most, I'm guessing.

Thank you for the head's up, we'll make sure to keep as in character as possible. :)
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

MAGGOTRY

Postby Tentacles » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:15 am

Okay when I posted my advanced leave of absence warning I was an idiot

I will be even more unavailable next week between Monday and Thursday. I got my lappy travel ready but you know...doing actual work. This weekend I'll be running around like a headless fucking chicken, so I might not be around to cactus (or whatever it is you kids do).
Tentacles
Colonel

Location: Falling apart // Creeping around // BLU base // Trying not to get shot in the head

Postby Barry Freedmen » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:45 pm

For reasons unrelated to Swamp Rat and its members I'm going to be taking some time off to rethink some problems I'm having. Not sure how long I'll be gone.
It’s not. An ideal world, that is. Pity.

BARRY ADONE FREEDMEN — BLU Engineer / Theoretical Physicist
Barry Freedmen
Maggot

Postby Puffin » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Barry Freedmen wrote:For reasons unrelated to Swamp Rat and its members I'm going to be taking some time off to rethink some problems I'm having. Not sure how long I'll be gone.

Sorry to hear that, Slink. Whatever it is I wish you the best, and you know you're always welcome here.
Puffin
Site Admin

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Barry Freedmen wrote:For reasons unrelated to Swamp Rat and its members I'm going to be taking some time off to rethink some problems I'm having. Not sure how long I'll be gone.

Ditto with Puffin.
We'll miss you terribly (at least, I know I will), and wish the absolute best of luck in getting things straightened out for yourself.
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Barry Freedmen » Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Now I'm quite sure I won't be coming back to Swamp Rat in the foreseeable future, maybe until I've settled into being an adult. It's a long and complicated issue and I won't bore you guys with the details. We'll have to see how it goes.
It’s not. An ideal world, that is. Pity.

BARRY ADONE FREEDMEN — BLU Engineer / Theoretical Physicist
Barry Freedmen
Maggot

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:27 pm

Barry Freedmen wrote:Now I'm quite sure I won't be coming back to Swamp Rat in the foreseeable future, maybe until I've settled into being an adult. It's a long and complicated issue and I won't bore you guys with the details. We'll have to see how it goes.

Well, we're sad to see you go, Slink.
We'll hang on to your account as long as we can, but sometimes cleaning happens, so apologies in advance if you pop by sometime in the future and find your log in no longer works.
*hug*
May life be better for you.
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Puffin » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:01 pm

OH NO MOVING BACK TO COLLEGE I HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE SOON

My time online tomorrow will be limited, and pretty much nonexistent all of Monday until like Tuesday evening? Something like that. Also I likely won't be online Thursday cuz that's my birthday which will consist of drinking and laser tag.

Be good, don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone
Puffin
Site Admin

Postby Connal Reid » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Puffin wrote:OH NO MOVING BACK TO COLLEGE I HAVE TO BE RESPONSIBLE SOON

My time online tomorrow will be limited, and pretty much nonexistent all of Monday until like Tuesday evening? Something like that. Also I likely won't be online Thursday cuz that's my birthday which will consist of drinking and laser tag.

Be good, don't cause too much trouble while I'm gone

Fuck yeah, drunken laser tag! I can think of no better way to spend a birthday.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Connal Reid
Colonel

Postby 12 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:45 am

Sssso I am going to the beach Thursday. It's gonna be a five-day trip, aaand I will most likely not have wifi to check in with the iPod on you guys after stuff.
Rod will be right where he is, as will Talbot and Kurt, but 12 is going to temporarily disappear. He'll be back shortly.

And that's pretty much it, so! Gonna be spending most of today doing trip things (again, hopefully) so I will be sparse. See you guys in a bit!
Lieutenant

Postby Connal Reid » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:00 pm

12 wrote:Sssso I am going to the beach Thursday. It's gonna be a five-day trip, aaand I will most likely not have wifi to check in with the iPod on you guys after stuff.
Rod will be right where he is, as will Talbot and Kurt, but 12 is going to temporarily disappear. He'll be back shortly.

And that's pretty much it, so! Gonna be spending most of today doing trip things (again, hopefully) so I will be sparse. See you guys in a bit!

Build a sand castle for me! Oh, better yet, build a sand fort in the name of Swamp Rat!

Or, like mine usually end up, just a big pile of sand surrounded by a bit of a ditch. :B
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Connal Reid
Colonel

Postby Penultimate Pi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:23 pm

This is probably a given, but what with school kicking in again I'll probably still be in low activity, maybe even more so. I'll still be here, to check up on things and maybe throw out a post or two, but otherwise I'll be loaded up with school related things. Of course, weekends are still free (for the most part), so if you need to get me on chat, that would be the best time.

Also keep in mind that I'm going to be assigned AN ACTUAL LAPTOP to last me the rest of my time in school (because netbooks are nowhere near powerful enough for what we're doing), so... that's a thing. Whether or not it will affect my time here is yet to be determined.
Penultimate Pi
Captain

Postby Marshall Ames » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Okay, I'm calling it.
I seem to be really focused elsewhere lately. Partly school starting again, partly other RP things taking off.
I like it here, and I may well come back/stay, but I figured I'd put that on the table.
Marshall Ames
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat