ABSENCE - LIMITED AVAILABILITY LISTING

Where we go to introduce ourselves, post memes, other things of the relatively same nature. Discuss whatever here.

Re: ABSENCE - LIMITED AVAILABILITY LISTING

Postby Connal Reid » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 pm

It's adorable, the way you censor yourself.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Tihun - BLU Heavy Hyena Bitch
Connal Reid
Colonel

Location: Just follow the sound of the music.//Somewhere, idk

Postby 12 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:34 pm

SO UH YEAH I just got a puppy and the adorable little ball of fur is eating my hands and arms time and energy like nothing else. I will probably be unlikely to post a whole bunch until he settles in, because I am in charge of this guy, and I need to keep him out of trouble! S-sorry. ; u;

he is so damn cute though
Lieutenant

HA HA TIME FOR ATTENTION WHORING

Postby Tentacles » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:13 am

I suppose some measure of explanation for my recently pronounced absence is required.

My family and I are in active, old-testament style mourning. I don't want to talk about it but someone passed suddenly.

To add insult to injury I fell behind at work because, you know, bereavement so now I'm working overtime to make up for it.

Grief and exhaustion are the worst inspirational tools. Its not an excuse but it is an explanation, which you are at least owed.

I understand I left with several threads untied. I promise that if y'all post merrily away I'll have the fucking swamp monster dead by next week.
Tentacles
Colonel

Location: Falling apart // Creeping around // BLU base // Trying not to get shot in the head

Re: HA HA TIME FOR ATTENTION WHORING

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 am

James Whillhoft wrote:I suppose some measure of explanation for my recently pronounced absence is required.

My family and I are in active, old-testament style mourning. I don't want to talk about it but someone passed suddenly.

To add insult to injury I fell behind at work because, you know, bereavement so now I'm working overtime to make up for it.

Grief and exhaustion are the worst inspirational tools. Its not an excuse but it is an explanation, which you are at least owed.

I understand I left with several threads untied. I promise that if y'all post merrily away I'll have the fucking swamp monster dead by next week.

O_O
ALL OF THE HUGS FOR YOU
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby 12 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:19 pm

Sorry for being...well, pretty much absent. I'm trying to pull together stuff for my last band trip to DC and am currently being punched in the face by life again. Overdue by far for knee surgeries with no new date in sight, grandparents are not doing very well, strings of rage and disappointments, and I'm just losing drive all over the place. I'm leaving for DC next Wednesday at 7 PM CST, and past then, I'll be sparse for the next five days. I'll try to show up and stuff, but I'll either be really tired or just kinda depressed if I do, most likely.

Again, sorry. ;; I feel bad about letting you guys down on activity. Should he doing better than this, dammit.
Lieutenant

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:42 pm

It's okay, 12, take all the time you need.
Life sucks some time. :C
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Dimitri K. » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:48 am

I...guess I am back-ish from months of inactivity, but I've got to finish rendering a final assignment in Maya for friday, so until then I might (still) be a bit unactive. UnU

As for my almost-a-year-long MIA status, I mostly blame university work and the student protests that have turned this school year into something kinda weird.
Dimitri K.

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 am

Dimitri K. wrote:I...guess I am back-ish from months of inactivity, but I've got to finish rendering a final assignment in Maya for friday, so until then I might (still) be a bit unactive. UnU

As for my almost-a-year-long MIA status, I mostly blame university work and the student protests that have turned this school year into something kinda weird.

What matters is that you're back, and just in time for the new Event! YAAAAAY!
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby 12 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:01 pm

I am back from worst band trip ever and am now curled up comfortably in my bed. I never knew this thing could feel this awesome.

That being said, I am now capable of doing things again when I've had some sleep! Currently running on ~12 hours of rest from the entire trip and that's not cool. It is awesome to be back and I will be all over things ASAP.
Lieutenant

Postby Puffin » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:11 am

Hey boys and girls,
I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but this is the last week of class for me, so I have numerous final projects that I need to work on, including two major ones over the weekend also my lazy ass decided to put them off.
So I wont be on as much for the next few days. I'll try to pop in when I can to tie up a couple of loose threads when I can, though. Sorry for the short notice.
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Postby Connal Reid » Tue May 22, 2012 10:47 pm

I just letting you all know I am still around. Keeping an eye on the place with my phone. Haven't been on the computer 'cause I been sick and didn't exactly feel much up for it.

On the upside, I been watching a fuck-ton of Doctor Who.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Connal Reid
Colonel

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed May 23, 2012 12:21 am

Connal Reid wrote:I just letting you all know I am still around. Keeping an eye on the place with my phone. Haven't been on the computer 'cause I been sick and didn't exactly feel much up for it.

On the upside, I been watching a fuck-ton of Doctor Who.

FUCK YES DOCTOR WHO. :D
Have you seen Eleven throwing buttered bread out the door and telling it to stay away? Favorite Eleven moment, not including the part when he walked into a tree, and that other time he was a robot. And wore a Stetson. :3c
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Henry Adams » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Hey peeps! I just wanted to let you know that my family just moved into a beautiful new home with ONLY DUAL-PRONG OUTLETS. As some of you may know, computers and computer monitors run on TRI-PRONG OUTLETS. This natural rivalry leaves me without computer for a time, until we can get those outlets replaced. Also no interwebs until monday. Have a nice week/weekend ><
Henry Adams

Postby Connal Reid » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Henry Adams wrote:Hey peeps! I just wanted to let you know that my family just moved into a beautiful new home with ONLY DUAL-PRONG OUTLETS. As some of you may know, computers and computer monitors run on TRI-PRONG OUTLETS. This natural rivalry leaves me without computer for a time, until we can get those outlets replaced. Also no interwebs until monday. Have a nice week/weekend ><

I know this is a bit too little too late, but damn it, man, you can always buy an adapter. They ain't that expensive. You're a smart guy, but man you miss the simple stuff, sometimes.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Connal Reid
Colonel

Postby Henry Adams » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 pm

I have an adaptor, actually. And am using it. That doesn't negate the no.interwebs thing
Henry Adams

Tentacles goes on a feild trip

Postby Tentacles » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:03 am

ADVANCED WARNING LIMITED AVAILABILITY

alright maggots listen

July 26th - 29th I'm going on a srs bsns trip for the company I work for. Since I'll basically be on duty for the entirety of those days and possibly into the following week I'll be basically dead to the internet.

August 11th - 18th - trip with family. we'll be staying in a house in the countryside, and my days will consist of furiously kyaking to make up for how little I get to do it durning the year. There will be wifi but it will likely be limited, and I'll be more exhausted then usual.
Tentacles
Colonel

Location: Falling apart // Creeping around // BLU base // Trying not to get shot in the head

Postby Barry Freedmen » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:35 pm

I just came back but I'm already flying the coop (temporarily).

I'll be gone on Mon 25 and back Wednesday the 27. However, I've got something to do at night so I'll be asleep all day to stay awake all night so no posting but I might drop by real quick. I leave Thursday the 28th for DIDNEY WORL and will be gone until Wednesday the 4th. Might get on sometime during then if I'm not too tired from all the heat and walking.
It’s not. An ideal world, that is. Pity.

BARRY ADONE FREEDMEN — BLU Engineer / Theoretical Physicist
Barry Freedmen
Maggot

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Barry Freedmen wrote:I just came back but I'm already flying the coop (temporarily).

I'll be gone on Mon 25 and back Wednesday the 27. However, I've got something to do at night so I'll be asleep all day to stay awake all night so no posting but I might drop by real quick. I leave Thursday the 28th for DIDNEY WORL and will be gone until Wednesday the 4th. Might get on sometime during then if I'm not too tired from all the heat and walking.

Thanks for the head's up, we'l be looking out for you. ^^
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby 12 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 pm

AND NOW, A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ONE OF OUR CYBORG ENGINEERS and it's not me.

Hey, guys. I've been killing myself with all this time in front of various screens. My neck and spine are messed up to the point of near-constant ache. I have to take a few days off the comp. No screened instruments for a while. Sorry to be cutting out like this. Shouldn't be more than 3 days, though.

So yeah, Hanry's taking a few days off. He'll be back soon!
Lieutenant

Postby 12 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:20 am

Got some bad news this morning. I'll be off-and-on for a while.
Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat