ABSENCE - LIMITED AVAILABILITY LISTING

Where we go to introduce ourselves, post memes, other things of the relatively same nature. Discuss whatever here.

ABSENCE - LIMITED AVAILABILITY LISTING

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:12 pm

I believe Connal mentioned previously that a thread where folks could post about IRL delays and such would be a good idea, and I couldn't find that thread, so I figured I'd start up a new one so that we can notify people when real life decides to butt in.

- - -

Fall Quarter Notification for RP Buddies
So, tomorrow I'm starting classes again, and I have a pretty awkward schedule with some less than demanding classes, but unfortunate timing:
The Art of Color MW 9:30AM to 11:50AM
Physics for Non-Science Majors MW 3:30PM to 5:25PM, TTh 4:30PM to 5:25PM

As you can see, four days a week I'm coming home far later than I usually come online to roleplay, and while I will be gaining access to my school's internet for the quarter and will likely be quite capable of chatting during the breaks, it takes me a good hour to get home on a normal day; 15-20 minute walk to the bus stop then a 20-30 minute bus ride to school, then reverse to get back.
I'm going to start taking my bike to get things compacted, but I still won't be home until 6 o'clock or later.

Just so all my roleplay buddies know that I'm not leaving you out to dry.
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Re: ABSENCE - LIMITED AVAILABILITY LISTING

Postby Connal Reid » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Driving with a friend from Florida back up to Michigan. Currently in Georgia. Probably won't get much time.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Tihun - BLU Heavy Hyena Bitch
Connal Reid
Colonel

Location: Just follow the sound of the music.//Somewhere, idk

Postby Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am

Hey uh guys, sorry I've been absent-ish for a while ;___; but the guard season has really picked up, plus various work I have to do for school & whatnot is a bit much. I'll try to get on some more I'm not promising anything. Once the season is more done with it should be easier, but idk :I
Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel

Postby Oliver Levandi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 am

Wow. I should have posted this way sooner, but I've not only been busy and distracted, but I've also been hoping it would just go away and I could pretend nothing happened, but ye~ah.. that was not the case. I'm hoping to return soon, but I have no specific date to give out. Hopefully sometime within early November.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. >>;;
Oliver Levandi

Postby Samuel Marston » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh Jesus h Christ! I hate not having a decent computer.... I was gonna come on here and say that I'll be returning in late November, but... It looks like the tumbleweeds are blowing through D:
Samuel Marston

Postby Connal Reid » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:19 pm

I'm doing everything I can to get people together, even if my plan for a Halloween thread kind of fell through. I ended up being much busier yesterday than I had thought, and now I feel like shit because I realize I forgot my own fucking idea.

How do you guys feel about a thread taking place on October 31st even though it's dated November 2nd?
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Connal Reid
Colonel

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:24 pm

Connal Reid wrote:I'm doing everything I can to get people together, even if my plan for a Halloween thread kind of fell through. I ended up being much busier yesterday than I had thought, and now I feel like shit because I realize I forgot my own fucking idea.

How do you guys feel about a thread taking place on October 31st even though it's dated November 2nd?

Works for me. A Halloween party would help get people together. Should I send out a forum wide email to notify?
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Connal Reid » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Sounds like a plan. I went ahead and made the thread.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=156
So now there's a link to go in the emails.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Connal Reid
Colonel

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Connal Reid wrote:Sounds like a plan. I went ahead and made the thread.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=156
So now there's a link to go in the emails.

Fick ja! :D
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Connal Reid » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Sorry for disappearing just after starting a new thread.
My excuse?
Youmacon.

I am exhausted.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Connal Reid
Colonel

Postby Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey guys.

Marching season is over. Winterguard has sort of started now (we've learned a bit of show, we know our song, it's gonna be AWESOME) But our real practice schedule starts a bit later, and we have some time off from everything. As well as Thanksgiving break and Christmas and everything. So I thought I'd come back ^.^ I might not post for a bit cause I gotta figure things out. Ya know, read, formulate ideas, tell people I'm not dead, write things o: Saw the graveyard thing. Lol. :3c So yeah.

I missed you guys ;A;

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel wrote:Hey guys.

Marching season is over. Winterguard has sort of started now (we've learned a bit of show, we know our song, it's gonna be AWESOME) But our real practice schedule starts a bit later, and we have some time off from everything. As well as Thanksgiving break and Christmas and everything. So I thought I'd come back ^.^ I might not post for a bit cause I gotta figure things out. Ya know, read, formulate ideas, tell people I'm not dead, write things o: Saw the graveyard thing. Lol. :3c So yeah.

I missed you guys ;A;

FRITZ!!!
*glomps*
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:53 pm

G..G..Gerhard!!!!!! ;w;
*is happily glomped*

Postby Gavin Evander MacEacharna » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:12 am

To whom it may concern, I just wanted to make it known that I'm going through some things right now. I'm going to try to keep up with whatever RPs I've joined, but I can't guarantee that my replies will be as good as they could be or as quick. But I'll definitely try. Thanks ahead of time for patience/understanding.
Gavin Evander MacEacharna

Postby The Announcer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 pm

I most certainly don't exist.

At all, nope.

(In other words, I've been gone for goddamn forever and came back. I'm not relieving you of status, Gerhard, since even with this little mini announcement I'm paying attention again, I will be in and out.

But just letting you know I will be behind the scenes, but as established, limitedly availible. We may/may not be getting a better theme soon.)
The Announcer
Site Admin

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:23 am

The Announcer wrote:I most certainly don't exist.

At all, nope.

(In other words, I've been gone for goddamn forever and came back. I'm not relieving you of status, Gerhard, since even with this little mini announcement I'm paying attention again, I will be in and out.

But just letting you know I will be behind the scenes, but as established, limitedly availible. We may/may not be getting a better theme soon.)

Works totally fine with me.
Glad to have you back! :D
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby 12 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:50 pm

For the next three days, I'll be on a lot less due to band camp. I will also warn that any tags I make during this time may or may not make a whole lot of sense in parts/in general, because I am sick. I do not function properly when I am sick.
But hngyeah. I'll pop on when I can. This affects both Talbot and 12 here.
Lieutenant

Postby Henry Adams » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:14 pm

For the first and hopefully last time ever, I may not actually be on 24/7. My computer needs some work done, and while that's happening (probably about a week. Possibly less) all I've got is my phone, which doesn't like writing more than a paragraph at a time. Hopefully when I get it back, everything will be running smooth and I can get a jump on all my work ^_^
Henry Adams

Postby Henry Adams » Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Aaaargh, I keep forgetting to post this. So, that whole 'moving to Kuna (Kyoo-nah)' thing is going down. Over the next two days I'll either be driving or sleeping, so I'll try to post things in the little scraps of time between, but no guarantees XP Still though, I'm back at full steam on Monday. See y'all then ^__^
Henry Adams

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:36 pm

All of my hate for my damned fooking computer.
I'm typing this from my friend Corwin's laptop due to the fact thaty my blasted hp tx2000 that I've owned and have been working from for the past six years WON'T BOOT UP. PERIOD.
All I get are some flashing lights and more frustration than a hungry snake on the other side of a tank full of mice.
I'm going to be taking it in to a computer repair shop to see what can be done, but all the forums I've checked for the symptoms my computer is showing are saying that it's a mptherboard failure of some kind.

Anyway, my interactions here on the site will be limited until I get this fooking piece of shite fixed, and I can guarantee you that I'm going to be saving up for a new laptop when I get home. I've had it with this laptop pulling shit on me...
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Chat