Shipping!

Where we go to introduce ourselves, post memes, other things of the relatively same nature. Discuss whatever here.

Shipping!

Postby Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Thought we should start a new thread since we moved and there isn't a new one yet (well now there is :D)

And to start us off

I ship Fritz and Oliver out of pure cute woobieness :T except it'd be all nervous and they wouldn't even know "what do" and they'd stand around awkwardly :3c
Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel

Re: Shipping!

Postby Oliver Levandi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Oh god wat.

xD

That would be totally adorable, though. But Oliver is the type to (aimlessly) try and act cool and nonchalant about it and then fail and be all awkward.
He is so the type to try and act like the guy in the relationship, though.
Oliver Levandi

Postby Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:01 pm

B'awwwwwww sounds so cute :D and yeah, Fritz would totally be the girl in the relationship xD makin' him cupcakes and delicious meals and the like :3

Postby Oliver Levandi » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:13 pm

I think Oliver would be one of those people that once every blue moon could be the male in the relationship. Not because he likes being the woman but.. yeah. He has too many feminine traits not to. |D;
Any relationship he'd be in with another feminine person would just be a cuteness overload. TOO MUCH CUTE.

soanywaybackonsubject. I don't know who I'd ship on here since I'm still sort of new, though I have a ton of ships with my other OC, Nick.
And perhaps an OC I have yet to post here, but that's a secret so nope. 8D
Oliver Levandi

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:29 pm

Gerhard and Tom.
A bit of a running gag, but one that is made partially plausible by Gerhard's half-animal anatomy causing him to go into heat every seven months, quite literally turning off his good sense and booting up all the animal instinct to find a mate RIGHT THE F**K NOW or just go ahead and F**K EVERYTHING for about three days.
>:3

For something a little less crack-tastic, Gerhard/Sykes friendship after Sykes' Respawn incident, then maybe Gerhard with Fritz, or possibly Bosko for familiarity's sake, since Gerhard has a little tendency to cling when he makes a friend. He tries not to, but the inner mother hen will not be refused.
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Bartholomäus Fritz Brotmarkel » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Two OTPs of mine.

Fritzy/Bosko
or the more dangerous one:
Frizy/Yuri

:3

Postby HauntedParka » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:34 pm