re: revival

Where we go to introduce ourselves, post memes, other things of the relatively same nature. Discuss whatever here.

re: revival

Postby 12 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:39 am

sLAMS HANDS ON THE TABLE

I've been lurking this site for years just waiting for something like that and I am so fucking here for it okay. (and i had to comment on it so Here I Am b/c the idea of bringing this place back is something I've wanted for a while now.)
basically hello yes i'm here, just let me know what you need and where you need me and I am 100% on-board. i've missed this place a lot ok.
Lieutenant

Re: re: revival

Postby Tentacles » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:39 am

I feel like picking up exactly where we left off would be awkward.

What if we just started over with a new setting? Maybe similar themes?

I love this site but I think it's been too long to give it CPR.
Tentacles
Colonel

Location: Falling apart // Creeping around // BLU base // Trying not to get shot in the head

Postby Penultimate Pi » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:18 am

I think that would probably be for the best. Take what we learned from this setting and create a new one. Better. Hopefully able to attract more attention (although I don't know who would take TF2 seriously like this anymore, ha)
Penultimate Pi
Captain

Postby 12 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:42 am

I'm absolutely not opposed to a dust-off, nah. We'd just have to pick a good starting point to work with and go from there, I figure? I do agree that picking back up where we were is prolly not a great idea--atm, we can try a new start and get ourselves out of that rut. :v it's a good opportunity.
will definitely be checking in on here some more in the next few days, but i'm way easier to reach on discord? Dapper #5927 if you want a 100% chance to get at me for whatever needs doing.
Lieutenant

Return to General Chat