Aimé Arrives (Open)

Where everyone arrives. Arrival is not team-separate, and we trust you'll be able to figure out which you're on. We send supplies plus purchases every month, on the first. The original dock was destroyed, and the current one is still only half-finished, so you're dropped off a bit of a ways up the bank where its safer to land. Just don't get lost.
The team Warehouses also stand out near here, or at least used to. RED's is the only one still standing, while BLUs seems to have been burned to the ground. Or maybe exploded. Or both.

Re: Aimé Arrives (Open)

Postby Gerhard Melsbach » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 pm

{Until people return to the kitchen, Jericho is going to be not in the conversation, he's under his table waiting for food}
Gerhard Melsbach
Site Admin

Postby Penultimate Pi » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Josif then recalled that he had never had a group dinner, and likely nobody else in Swamp Rat had, either. This wasn't exactly the environment to have friendly get-togethers often. But Josif said nothing.

He looked at the suitcase Aimé owned and said, "Ah, right, get all settled in. Go ahead, take your time. I was expecting the delivery boat today, so I think I'll be waiting for that."
Penultimate Pi
Captain

Postby MakesYouWonder » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Aimé nodded and waved "Farewell, et was lovely meeting you" he said cheerfully before once more taking careful note of the Soldier's bottom as he walked away with a contemplative hum. "Well zen, I suppose zen I should get settled before I'm swamped wiz future admirers" he teased with a laugh.
MakesYouWonder

Postby Connal Reid » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 pm

"Ehheh... Yeah," Connal agreed, still not sure how much of it was a joke. He went to scratch his head, and bopped himself on the nose with his mask instead. After a quick shake, he continued down the hall. "Not sure who's all in which rooms, or heck, who's even in which beds, but at least it's obvious enough to know which ones are taken. Lemme stop in mine real quick to drop off my stuff, they're all next to each other, anyway," he explained, turning through one of the doorways. "You can see this one's gettin' a little full up, but I know there's at least one that doesn't got anyone in it 'sept a Medic. I think." There was always the chance that a Spy would want privacy, he reasoned.
Connal Reid - RED Pyro
Tihun - BLU Heavy Hyena Bitch
Connal Reid
Colonel

Location: Just follow the sound of the music.//Somewhere, idk

Postby MakesYouWonder » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 am

Aimé followed after Connal looking around, this was a far bigger base then the ones he was normally sent to, he had grown used to having his own room and he looked into the nearly full room dubiously. "Well I suppose a Medic az a roommate doesn't sound terrible" he said thoughtfully, wondering if there were any hidden areas he could find and take advantage of, with no battles going on at the moment he was going to need something to occupy his time, he considered the Soldier and smiled to himself.
MakesYouWonder

Previous

Return to The Docks