Swamp Board

The swamp that is a fixture surrounding the battlefield. The swamp, like most, is quite full of trees, moss, and most notably leeches. There are some strange things that pop out of the waters; are you willing to brave into them?

Swamp Board

Postby Henry Adams » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:35 pm

In front of the little swamp shack is erected a wooden corkboard, much like those in the bases. Tacked to it is a single scrap of the ever-familiar wide-rule graph paper.

To whomever may pass by with a modicum of interest... I, the always reliable Swamp-Rat engineer, have developed a few items of great use in the oncoming war on GFSM's (Giant Fucking Swamp Monsters). Two pieces of equipment have now been finalised and are ready for production, awaiting only approval from the Swamp-Rat populace. I ask that you all return to this point for the presentation of these items. Please bring your weaponry and a small sample of ammunition for each that needs it.

With care and hope,
Your friendly neighborhood cyborg.

{This board will act as a general dual-team board from now on, I think. If only to prevent double-posting in the future when posting is required for cross-team liaisons}
Henry Adams

Re: Swamp Board

Postby Puffin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 am

A blank piece of paper has been taped underneath Henry's notice. The handwriting is neat, with squared-off lettering and red ink.

Henry:

Meet me out here in the shed tomorrow afternoon (that is, Sunday March 18). If you can spare your medic, please bring him along too.

-Niklas
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

okay stop whining you thunderous asshole :U

Postby Tentacles » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:56 pm

another yellowed novel page is tacked haphazardly to the post, written in bold and sloppy letters

I WANT IN TOO
-J
Tentacles
Colonel

Location: Falling apart // Creeping around // BLU base // Trying not to get shot in the head

Tentacles stop doing things

Postby Tentacles » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:28 am

A strange sight graced the front of the swamp shack. It was obvious someone had tried to get into the locked shack recently - there was a great deal of scratch marks around the handle and the lower portion of the door frame. Dozens of handprints circle around the shack in a dizzying pattern. A few muddied hand prints stain the shack, a few of them reaching up towards the corkboard. The lowest hanging notes have been torn off and left behind, as if briefly investigated.

The hand prints, which had originated from the direction of the deepest portions of the swamp, now indicated whatever left them had decided the water wasn't worth the trouble and skittered off towards the woods.
Tentacles
Colonel

Location: Falling apart // Creeping around // BLU base // Trying not to get shot in the head

Postby Puffin » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:31 pm

A sticky note has been posted where many of the notes were removed, written in neat, squared off handwriting. Arrows are pointing at the handprints.

What the fuck happened here?
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Postby Tentacles » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:31 pm

*A new note is on the board, written on light blue stationary in a neat, blocked off print*

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY NEW MAIL, OR SUPPLIES SHIPPED SINCE MY ARRIVAL
THIS IS A DISTURBING DEVELOPMENT EVEN TO ME
GENTLEMEN, WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS
Tentacles
Colonel

Return to In The Swamp