RED - Maximillion Drake, Scout

The home of the Deceased, may they Rest In Peace.

RED - Maximillion Drake, Scout

Postby Maximillion Drake » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Active Threads

[url=example_url]Example A (Participant A, Participant B)[/url]

Realationships

Lover?
Theo Haltzrhin - BLU Spy, known before Swamp Rat from previous base.

Name: Maximillion (Max) Drake
Date of Birth: December 5th, he thinks.
Team Favorite Color: RED
Class: SCOUT
Languages: Boston-English; some Belrusian

Loadout:
Primary: Baseball bat
Secondary: Scattergun/sidearm pistol
Melee: Dodge/Mobility/Spring Attack

Personality: Defiant, like most scouts, always boldly resisting authority, but still willing to do his job well. Obtrusive and obnoxious when on the field, when on a ceasefire, will become recluse and quite callous with his teammates. Doesn't trust much of anyone either. Family issues born of lack of parental attention, treated as a group rather then an individual by his parents, and the cold toss into society he got when he turned seventeen. His lack of experience with girls got him into trouble more times then not and he lost his job because of it. He has no confidence when it comes to relationships, and is quite solitary; no social skills.
Sexuality: At first, had thought to be straight, but is truly leaning towards being with men.
Strengths:
Determined- Even when facing the extensive psychosis of the Stockholm Syndrome, he fights against the compulsions to do what his captor(Spy) wants, though with little success.

Speed- Top of his class, he beat most all records and all of the other Scouts. And don't even mention the speeds he topped when juiced up, he blurred. Though most likely because he's always trying to run away from something.

Weaknesses:
Paranoid Personality Disorder- People with paranoid personality disorder are generally characterized by having a long-standing pattern of pervasive distrust and suspicious-ness of others. A person with paranoid personality disorder will nearly always believe that other people's motives are suspect or even malevolent. Individuals with this disorder assume that other people will exploit, harm, or deceive them, even if no evidence exists to support this expectation. While it is fairly normal for everyone to have some degree of paranoia about certain situations in their lives (such as worry about an impending set of layoffs at work), people with paranoid personality disorder take this to an extreme -- it pervades virtually every professional and personal relationship they have.

Stockholm syndrome- when one cannot escape and is isolated and threatened, but is shown token acts of kindness by the captor. It typically takes about three or four days for the psychological shift to take hold. A strategy of trying to keep your captor happy in order to stay alive becomes an obsessive identification with the likes and dislikes of the captor which has the result of warping one's own psyche in such a way that you come to sympathize with your tormenter.

History: Born to (day laborer) Tom and (Emergency room nurse) Mary Drake on the south side of Brookline. Raised with six other brothers, he was the fourth boy. Made average grades in school and never made it to collage. Instead got a job as a courier for an up and coming global technology company, running around and delivering missives or packages. Not too long later, he lost his job and got recommended to a military recruitment center. After going through a battalion of tests, he was assigned a red shirt and sent in for training. Learning how to use firearms and trained for running with others just like him until he finally got the call.

He got allocated to a team and is now trying to file in his own niche while fending off a certain Spy's attentions. Whether he likes it or not, he is in a relationship with someone.
Nationality: Boston, Massachusetts.
Ethnicity: American. His great grandmother was Swedish.

Appearance:
Hair Color: Blonde, cut immaturely.
Eye Color: Blue and bright.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 144 lbs

Looks like a boy, regardless of his teen-less age, he has a young face. Pale skin, blonde hair and wide, blue eyes, he looks like an all-American boy. Body like a runner, he's compact and waspish, still having his baby fat over lean muscle. He'll grow out of it soon, but right now, he's barely more then a child. Still learning. His skin is flawless, tattoo and scar free because of the re-spawn and a Christian upbringing. Great and well cared, straight teeth.

His uniform is made up of the standard red Scout tee-shirt, khaki running shorts, and red sneakers. He only wears a baseball cap when in battle, and goes bare headed during the ceasefire.

First Person Sample: The moon is still working its way toward full, but there is enough light to highlight Theo's edges, the shadow of his cheek drawing my eyes to the line of his neck dipping into the loosened knot of his tie.

"You'll make me blush, trus," Theo murmurs without looking away from the notes he's scribbling. Everything is muted—sound, motion, urgency.

"Is that possible?" I ask, honestly curious, my hands still fidgeting with the hem of my shirt, the edge of the railing digging into my back. A dog barks, followed by the low chatter of its owner on the trail down below. Theo's head comes up, one eyebrow cocked. "Anyzing is possible," he says. "You know zat."

"I wanna know dat." I murmured unconsciously. Yeah definitely probably said it out-loud, I thought afterwards while we were in bed together, Theo dosing on his side next to me. Staring, I couldn’t bring myself to care. I’d keep the fact that it’s only Theo who brings out these desires in me, to myself. The man didn’t need a bigger ego.

Third Person Sample: Ever since his birth date had become public knowledge, he has been constantly harassed, intimidated and teased relentlessly from what he wanted as a present, to what his favorite cake was, to if he wanted to wear a party hat all day. He supposed for normal people, all the attention would be okay if not for the fact that he hated his birthday and that celebrating it was the last thing he wanted, and all the gifts were making him uncomfortable, especially when he got some from the BLU team. . . He facially cringed.

Now he found himself shimming up a radio spire and sitting crouched at the top, enjoying the warm sun on the back of his neck and soft breeze on his face, but when he heard shuffling boots, then a faint southern accent could be heard as well as a derogatory calling for his person. He fumbled a hand into the pocket of his shorts before palming out a bunch of small rocks. His face became serious and he put on his game face, brows furrowed and lips pulled tight in a frown as he cocked his arm back, rock poised between his fingers. He glared down at the Engineer. "Wat ya want, ya ol’ hillbilly?!"
Image:
Maximillion Drake

Re: RED - Maximillion Drake

Postby The Announcer » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:18 pm

You’ve been accepted to RED, pedophilia bait.

Due to the astounding lack of information we received on your history, we're going to assume you got terminal brain damage as a child. We eagerly await the day your brain ceases to function.

Remember, your team’s activities can be accessed here.
You are required to make a introductory thread in the Docks, even if you don’t get any replies. This is an important process, and should be done the same day you are accepted.

Please remember the rules, and that you are allowed to update your application with information on your character; we have specifically designed the app for this purpose. After beginning your dock thread, tag as you like.

Remember: We at RED do not support friendships with the enemy. These will be found and destroyed.

We will be sure to have your teammates talk to you frequently.

Enjoy your time on RED!
The Announcer
Site Admin

Return to The Graveyard