AND THEN REAL LIFE HAPPENED 2: THE LONG AWAITED SEQUEL

Anything and everything important comes from here. Check back often for information on events, happenings, and everything inbetween.

AND THEN REAL LIFE HAPPENED 2: THE LONG AWAITED SEQUEL

Postby Puffin » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:18 pm

SO AS SOME OF YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW

I have a job.

A real job.

An actual career.

Like, I have my own desk and shit.

does this make me an adult now oh god what

I graduated from college this May, and I have recently found myself employed. It's a legitimate, full-time job, with a full workday + longass commutes on trains.

So, this means I'm going to have less time online. Again, I won't be going away forever, but I probably won't be on much on weekdays, though I'll try to be around on weekends. You are all of course free to contact me through PM, email, or Tumblr. I check all of those daily, so even if I'm not online for extended periods of time I will still see your messages. If you manage to catch sight of me on Steam feel free to message me.

But all this real world business aside, I do want to see this forum come alive again. I take my new job as a new beginning, so why not apply the same attitude here? The only thing I ask of you all is to keep up with your tags, and to keep communication open.

Let's make something great together, yeah?

-Puffin
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Return to Announcements