AND THEN REAL LIFE HAPPENED

Anything and everything important comes from here. Check back often for information on events, happenings, and everything inbetween.

AND THEN REAL LIFE HAPPENED

Postby Puffin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:36 pm

Hey kids,

So for those of you who have been sticking around in Steam Chat have probably heard that I've moved back up to college, but classes haven't started, so I've had the opportunity to dick around most evenings.

Well, they start Monday. And on top of that, I will be working part time. Add in the fact that I actually have friends and a social life up here (WHO KNEW), leaves the simple reality that I'm going to be online a LOT less.

Now, I'm not going away forever, and I'll still probably have some time on weekends. I'll do my best to keep myself updated in terms of reading and all of my threads tagged (if you're waiting for a response and it's been a while, remind me because I probably forgot). But staying up till 3am every night chatting or skyping is simply going to be impossible.

You can still reach me by PM or Steam if you have any issues or questions. Thanks for your time.

-Puffin
Puffin
Site Admin

Location: RED Infirmary x2 // Setting Fires in the Backyard // SPACE (really just at BLU)

Return to Announcements